Friday, August 17, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses then the campaign failed

Back, if you do not come back, we really do not know how to do! Did not care about the war, I went ahead and sat down, went to the war vacated Theme ...... I then faint against the war and eight Marshal waved,cheap oakley sunglasses, motioning them to sit down to speak.
Is probably my calm infection, a few guys you look at me, I look at you, the mood quickly stabilized, have sat in their seats, eager eyes looked at me, waiting for me to speak .
Cross a few people one, I turned around and looked at the war, and a touch of Road: War embarrassed scratched his head and awkward: supplies successfully several times, so ... cheap nfl frowned, I know ... I want a simple, werewolf of course, is to beat and run, but once people troops to reinforce the werewolf did not dare to take too much risk, so ... if the other wants to supply, there are still many ways, I know ... you want to achieve their goals, it seems that I'll think of other ways!
Thought here, I looked up at the war, continued to ask: War cheap nfl surprised a moment, then embarrassed, and said: million toward our goal city outflanking, so that ... we seem to have been unable to continue the siege go on, otherwise ... we in front of the army dangerous! Listening to war, then, I shoved furrowed brow, 800 million strong, I witnessed, is simply overwhelming,fake oakley, so many troops to open into the battlefield, the werewolf's activity area is greatly reduced, to continue the siege continues , is simply impossible!
Faced with this situation, I had no choice when other orcs unite into one, we are unable to compete with, the wolf can only beat and ran it, the machine power is certainly strong, but The ... the ability to attack is relatively weak.
Orc army build-up towards the target cities, that is, the wolf war activities of the group is getting smaller and smaller space, once the enemy encirclement, that my four million wolf army is bound to be wholly evil, the situation is not what I would like to see!
Originally, it is a temporary retreat, is the best choice, the problem is too stupid werewolf, the mind is too straight, I now declare the retreat, then they definitely do not understand is called strategic retreat, only that wolf defeated, ran away, which I absolutely allowed to happen!
This battle, and the previous battle before the goal is clear, is grab, grab End run, hit, however fleeing, can this campaign, we want to conquer, if not conquered, ran away , then the campaign failed, before the war, developed the targets were not met, as you say a

No comments:

Post a Comment