Saturday, June 9, 2012

north face sale Feel more strange

Feel more strange, What kind of thing ah, I clearly heard her cell phone voice coming out from my house, obviously her and Jessen in the moaning, but now they bite me one ... then I thought not. I finish her phone down the stairs, and then opened the door step, do not leave, if she came in I did not may be invisible, which in the end is how is it?
I see explanation is futile, simply no longer speak, his mind was constantly turning, she angrily in his chair,north face flight series, looked at me, the two deadlocked for more than 10 minutes to finally sort out in my mind point clue, said: , shouted at me: angry and incoherent.
I see that she could not find the phone, you have guessed Ba Jiufen,north face sale, it seems that I misunderstood her, think funny, Jessen and her understanding of, say not more than twenty, to speak to them really like, then it will not pick this time, knowing that I sent Michelle back to the bedroom one will come back ... but, the woman in that room who is?
Thought, my face not consciously reveal a smile find it ridiculous for their own ideas, but also happy to say come in the dream does not suddenly become clear ... I feel forgotten at this time in a dream anger burned , she saw me even still laughing, said: Upon hearing this, I feel the seriousness of the situation, quickly said: I put the whole story of the things exactly tell her, including when I was feeling, I know, have nothing to hide, I do care about her, I really like her ...
Listening to my narrative, the dream finally realized: However, that the house of a woman who is? Ah? I not told you explained it? I said are the truth, courage and then I did not dare to break into ...
I see her face has a bit of a smile, knowing that she was no longer angry with me, but my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment